Saturday, December 5, 2009

My blessings in disguise

14.5 weeks preggo! Wheww! The good, the bad & the ugly all come with that wheww!

First let me say my complaints are not really complaints but as I like to say little blessings in a clever disguise. Let me explain.

The constant view of the bottom of my toilet - Doc says this means it's a healthy pregnancy - hence blessing in disguise!

Anything remotely sounding like food, has me hurling whatever meal I barely stomached - Maybe I won't be a big fat preggo lady - hence blessing in disguise :) - Get the picture?

I am very grateful to have all of these symptoms - good or bad - because that means I am still preggo!

My predictions as of now are that we are having a baby girl - because of all the nonsense old wives tales I seem to be following. However, I have selfishly prayed for a baby boy for my husband who I know is secretly wishing & praying for....although he says with a smile, he will love him or her just the same. :) Of course he will, but I think all men want boys first??

Stay tuned - while I won't bore you with every minute details, I may bore you with hour by hour :) - Just kidding!

I am more than blessed to even have this opportunity to carry this precious soul that God has given me for His safe keeping. I pray I will meet his expectations & exceed those of my own.

To my baby girl or baby boy - Thank you for allowing me to watch over you for His safekeeping. I pray that a hedge be placed about you even now - that you will be strong & have great courage against any obstacles in your way. I love you baby boy or baby girl - and so does He!

4 comments:

  1. Awww! We are sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you chica!! We are soo incredibly happy too! Going to JCP today to see if I can find maternity clothes - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!! Congratulatons on your blessed event!! Hope all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete